Friday, July 13, 2007

fatter and fatter

For a TAM JIA PO like moi, i MUST eat and i LOVE a wide variety of food for a good meal. Soooooo........i always exercise to keep the guilt away and of course, for good health and not to put on weight lah.
Sigh...i have not been exercising for the past 1 month as i was on medication. Drugs made my body weak! I knew you guys gona say, 'EXCUSES LAH' or 'SICK ALREADY CAN EAT GOOD FOOD CANNOT EXERCISE LAH'! But..........do you wana see or hear me faint on the running track?????? I fainted a few times lor, mind you. haha Needless to say, I PUT ON WEIGHT AND MY STOMACH IS GETTING BIGGER!! *sob sob*
Some gals can eat and eat and eat without putting on weight. SO ENVY! The more i eat the fatter i become...SHIT MAN!
I can be lazy too. I always trade running or yoga with meeting friends or shopping. Afterall, there's always 'tomorrow then exercise.' haha!
Anyway, some peeks to brighten my blog. =p

SEE! how to resist temptation?!?!




Rest of the peektures here.

No comments: